| || |
Koi & Pond Article Library Click Here
This Glossary is Koi, Plant and all things relating to the Pond.
|A - pronounced ah, as in paw or draw ||EI - pronounced aye, as in bay, play |
| E - pronounced eh, as in spend or friend ||OI - pronounced oye, as in toy, boy |
|I - pronounced ee, as in bee, he, tree ||OA - pronounced oh ah, as in boa |
|O- pronounced oh, as in tow, oak ||OO - pronounced oo, as in who, boo |
|U - pronounced uu, as in moo, who ||UI - pronounced wee, as in tree, bee |
|R - sometimes pronounced like the letter "d" ||JI - pronounced gee, as in bungi |
| AI - pronounced eye, as in pie, fly ||JY - pronounced jah, as in draw, jaw |
|AO - pronounced ah oh ||RYU - pronounced droo, as in Andrew |
|Rin(reen) ||Scales, not used as a single word but together like in Gin Rin.|
|Rin'oh prize (deen' oh prize)||Prize given to the Koi that wins best in size at the ZNA All Japan Nishikigoi Show. The same award at the All Japan Combined Nishikigoi Show is called the Kokugyo prize.|
|Roe ||Eggs in the abdominal cavity of a female koi. |
|Roku bu (ROH koo boo) ||Size 6|
Table of Contents
- Standard Grade Koi
- Koi Sales Fish For Sale The Koi Pond Guide is an authorized Dealer for Blue Ridge Koi. We have a Huge Selection of Koi, including, Butterfly Koi, Premium Select Koi and Standard Koi for sale, at several sizes to choose from.
- Butterfly Koi Fish for Sale The Koi Pond Guide is a Blue Ridge Fish Dealer. We carry Blue Ridge Koi!!
- Butterfly Koi Fish for Sale The Koi Pond Guide has Premium Koi, Standard Koi and Butterfly Koi for Sale. We carry Blue Ridge Koi! Pond Fish for Sale. Buy Butterfly Koi Fish for Ponds. We are an Authorized Blue Ridge Koi Dealer.
- Stay Up To Date on Koi Pond Guide With the Build a Fish Pond Blog
- The build a fish pond blog keeps you up-to-date on the additions and changes of Koi-pond-guide.com Web Site Subscribe here
- A really outstanding Kohaku is rarely seen because most will fall short on one point of detail.
- Kohaku is The very cult of the Japanese Koi Fish and is derived from the Japanese love of the Kohaku Variety.
- Pond stocking NPS (New Pond Syndrome).
- Pond Stocking To Avoid Casualties. Stocking Your Fish Ponds is the Most Important Part of Fish and Pond Keeping.
- Email Course
- Koi Diseases, Fish Disease Symptoms, Fish Disease Identification
- Koi Diseases, How can you tell if you have a sick fish? Pictures of Fish Disease for Identification along with Fish Meds.
- Koi Pond Supplies To Keep Your Water Clean, Clear, and Healthy for Your Koi and Pond Fish.
- Koi Pond Supplies Will Help Control Algae in Your Pond and Keep Your Pond Clean and Water Clear. In order to keep Koi in your garden ponds you have to maintain stable and optimal water conditions and we have the products to help you maintain the BEST water conditions for your Koi or Pond Fish.
- Article Library Database of Koi & Fish Pond Articles
- Koi & Fish Pond Article Library Database. This is your Fish and Koi Wellness Center as Well as the Pond and Water Garden How To Center. A Complete Listing Of All The Koi and Fish Pond Articles On This Website.
- Koi Health & Wellness Center, Koi Care, Care for Fish Diseases Fish Anatomy Pictures and The Immune System of Koi.
- Koi Health & Wellness Center Fish Medicine for Sick Fish. If your Koi or Goldfish Become Sick Try One Of These Treatments for A Fast Remedy.
- Argulus (Fish Lice) adhere to the flesh by means of sucker-type discs.
- Argulus (Fish Lice) Despite their name fish lice are not true lice, but rather a type of crustacean.
- Aqua Ultraviolet Systems, UV Sterilizer, Clarifier to Kill Algae, Clears Bacteria and Parasites in Pond Water
- Aqua Ultraviolet Systems Along with a Koi Pond Filter will be Your Magic Solution to Crystal Clear Water. The Benefits are: Pond Cleaning will be improved and Koi Pond Maintenance will be Reduced.
- Ammonia in Ponds is Deadly for Koi and Pond Fish. What is Aeromonas Alley?
- Ammonia in Ponds tends to block oxygen transfer from the gills to the blood and can cause both immediate and long term gill damage.
- 160 Watt Aqua Ultraviolet Sterilizer, Bacteria and Parasites in Pond Water
- 160 Watt Aqua Ultraviolet Sterilizer , Along with a Koi Pond Filter will be Your Magic Solution to Crystal Clear Water. The Benefits are: Pond Cleaning will be improved and Koi Pond Maintenance will be Reduced.
- Aqua Ultraviolet Replacement Parts
- Aqua Ultraviolet Replacement Parts
- Pond Pump
- Pond Pump
- Dechlorinator and Pond Bacteria needs to be used to remove the chemicals the water department has added.
- Dechlorinator and Pond Bacteria The ideal place to add dechlorinators is to your Waterfall, because good and rapid mixing will occur there.
- Pond Keeper Premium Activated Carbon is a blend of two forms of specially processed bituminous carbon with millions of macro and micropore structures in one package.
- Pond Keeper Premium Activated Carbon is fast acting.
- Pseudomonas Aeromonas Bacteria, are the most common bacteria present in your pond.
- Do I have a female or male Koi? This article will help you determine if you have a feamle or male Koi.
- Sexing Koi can be full of surprises. Having given birth to a new generation, they would as willingly eat the baby Koi as see it grow up.
- Aeration Pumps for your Koi Pond or Water Garden.
- Aeration Pumps Pondmaster Air Pumps. The most important part of koi pond care is your water quality.
- Contribute to Build A Koi Pond
- Would you like to share your knowledge about build a koi pond? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.